Max Keiser is a well known broadcaster and film maker, he is the host of the Keiser Report on RT and is the cofounder of Heisenberg Capital a crypto hedge fund. In this interview we discuss the following.
- Max’s background – where he grew up, went to school and how he got into broadcasting
- Overview of the Keiser Report and where folks can view the show
- His crypto hedge fund Heisenberg Capital – investing in Bitcoin and crypto companies such as Kraken, Bitstamp and more.
- How he first learned about Bitcoin, when he invested in it
- Bitcoin growth – mining, government, Trump anti-Bitcoin sentiments, and much more
- Institutional players like Paul Tudor Jones buying Bitcoin
- Telling Gold bug Peter Schiff and well known investor Jim Rogers to buy Bitcoin at $1, $10, and $100.
- His thoughts on Ethereum, XRP and the crypto market
- Current state of affairs with economies, markets and money printing.
Listen to the podcast audio