Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss are the founders of Gemini. In this interview we discuss the following:
- Cameron and Tyler’s background – where they are from, how did they first discover Bitcoin, and what made them decide to start the Gemini crypto exchange
- Gemini Overview – services, cryptos, markets, GUSD Stablecoin, insurance, custody, compliance and more
- Their process for listing new cryptocurrencies and if they would eventually list XRP, VeChain (VET) and Tezos (XTZ).
- The recent news around JP Morgan offering banking services to Gemini
- Bitcoin – third halving, use case as digital gold, lightning network and future. Bitcoin mining in Texas – Layer1 etc.
- Institutional investors buying Bitcoin such as Paul Tudor Jones and other Wall Street players
- Reports on Mark Zuckerberg getting their advice on Facebook Libra
- Ethereum 2.0 – move to Proof of Stake
- Common misconceptions about them and Gemini
- What else we can expect from Gemini in 2020.
Listen to the podcast audio