Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Stellar is an open-source, distributed payments infrastructure. It is leapfrog technology that connects people, payment systems, and banks with a focus on the developing world. It lets you facilitate multi-currency and asset transactions quickly, reliably, and for fractions of a penny by using a crypto-asset called Lumens (XLM) as a bridge.
- Year Released: 2014
- Founders: Jeb McCaleb & Joyce Kim
Stellar Lumens Price Increase History
- January 2nd, 2018 – $0.50
- January 3rd, 2018 – $0.90
Current Price of Stellar Lumens
How To Buy XLM
Stellar Lumens Logo
- Millennials Invest The $70 Trillion Inheritance From Boomers in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency?
- Crypto Bank To Be Launched By Former Barclays Executive – Ziglu
- The Cryptocurrency Act of 2020
- 2020 Crypto Investment Plan – Bitcoin, Ripple XRP & Ethereum
- XRP Primed For Global Adoption With Ripple’s $200 Million Funding & $10 Billion Valuation