Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Stellar is an open-source, distributed payments infrastructure. It is leapfrog technology that connects people, payment systems, and banks with a focus on the developing world. It lets you facilitate multi-currency and asset transactions quickly, reliably, and for fractions of a penny by using a crypto-asset called Lumens (XLM) as a bridge.
- Year Released: 2014
- Founders: Jeb McCaleb & Joyce Kim
Stellar Lumens Price Increase History
- January 2nd, 2018 – $0.50
- January 3rd, 2018 – $0.90
Current Price of Stellar Lumens
How To Buy XLM
Stellar Lumens Logo
- Buy & Sell BITCOIN At CVS, RiteAid & 7-Eleven – LibertyX Bitcoin ATMs CEO Chris Yim Interview
- Brett Tejpaul Head of Institutional Coverage At Coinbase Interview
- Brendan Eich CEO & Co-Founder Of Brave Interview
- Dan Morehead Founder & CEO of Pantera Capital Interview
- Yoni Assia eToro Founder & CEO Interview – Warren Buffett Dinner, Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi, Ripple XRP & More!