Cardano is a decentralized public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed. It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers
- Year Released: 2015
- Founder: Charles Hoskinson
Cardano Price Increase History
- December 17th, 2017 – $0.50
- January 3rd, 2018 – $1.00
- January 4th, 2018 – $1.25
Current Price of Cardano
How To Buy ADA
Cardano can be purchased on Binance and Bittrex
- Sue Ennis Interview – Bitcoin Miner Hut 8’s Merger with US Bitcoin Corp
- Sven Henrich Interview – The Ultimate Breakdown of the Markets
- Katherine Kirkpatrick Interview – TradFi is Taking Over Crypto!
- Rich Rines Interview – Enabling Staking & Yield For Bitcoin
- Marisa Coppel Interview – Pushing Back on the Treasury IRS Crazy Crypto Tax Rule!